Looking for CARPENTERS / JOINERS for work in Dublin, Ireland
Ireland’s leading conservation joinery company are currently recruiting for workshop joiners and site carpenters. We are looking for qualified Carpenters/Joiners fabricate and install timber Windows/doors and other timber structures according to drawings and specifications.
The job will entail primarily working within a workshop setting and occasionally onsite as necessary. The Company is the leading provider of wood conservation windows for Government Buildings – such as Main Parliament Building, State Houses and Castles. The company has approximately 50 Employees and has a good reputation in the Irish Economy.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a carpenter / joiner
· Experience fabricating sash windows and doors
· Previous experience working in a busy workshop
· Experience working- woodworking machines (e.g spindles, mortiser, tenoner panel saw)
· Ability to read drawings
· High attention to detail
· Work well as part of a team
· Good knowledge of English
·Flight to Ireland paid by employer
·1 year contract
·Paid weekly, 40 hours per a week – overtime 1.5 rate
·Employer will provide accommodation
Please send your application in English to [email protected] by 29.10.2021 or call +385 91 611 8020 for more details.