Job Title: Lawyer – Country Manager
Our Client is a private American investment company focused on Real Estate, Commercial Lending, High Technology and Life Sciences.
They are actively seeking real estate investments throughout Croatia. Real estate investments will include existing high-end residences as well as development of raw land. Investments may also include boutique hotels and other commercial real estate as well as potential for acquisition of operating companies. Candidate should have a law degree with 5-10 years’ experience, preferably in real estate.
- Responsible for managing business operations within Croatia
- Collaborate with leadership to implement and create effective strategies for investments
- Ensure company operations and investments follow all local laws and regulations
- Help structure local companies from a legal standpoint to comply with laws, regulations and properly limit liability/risk
- Interface with vendors and contractors to see that projects are completed in a timely manner as planned and agreed
- Interface with local service providers including tax and accounting specialists to structure tax efficient ownership and secure appropriate tax incentives
- Produce business performance reports, on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Oversee logistics and develop new business opportunities in country
Skills and Specifications:
- Company formation
- Risk assessment and management
- Strategic Planning
- Regional expertise
- Management skills
- Project management
Education and Qualifications:
- Law Degree preferably in Real Estate Law
- Fluent in English language (both spoken and written)
- Ability to travel around Croatia on an as-needed basis
- Ability to work with numerous time zones
- Employment law experience is a plus
- Real Estate Development and hospitality experience
- 5-10 years of legal experience
- Experience in establishing and operating companies in Croatia
- Experience in corporate compliance
- Incentive base salary plus bonuses
- Employment for an indefinite period with a probationary period of 6 months
- Great opportunities for further career development in an international environment
Please send CV in English via the application link by 15.11.2021. or for more details call our recruiter on +385 91 611 8020.
Only candidates who meet the conditions stated in the advertisement will be contacted.