For our client, German company with great reputation in IT industry, we are looking for an employee on the following position:
SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER (M/F)
Location: Remote work
We want people who love to code and love to overcome the challenges of complex technical topics. We don’t just want you to engage, we want you to own your topics, to go deep and take things to the next level.
We need people with a deep know-how in delivering quality code from specification through to operations. To succeed in this role it is not enough just to be and excellent developer, but to build and own Continuous Integration Toolchain.
Deep knowledge in all of the following is expected: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Maven, Jenkins… but we want you to bring your own game and initiatives to party, if you have good solution then we will listen.
Your profile will put a smile on our faces if you have front-end development experience.
Innovation, excellence and remote work are parts of our company’s DNA. If you can deliver, we don’t mind where you work from.
- Proven industry track record
- A solid software related degree
- Experimental, yet structured approach of software development
- Deep working knowledge of Java development is desired
- Integration understanding with AWS, Jenkins, Maven is desired
- Think big and long term
- Open and pleasant form of communication
- Fluent business English (both verbal and written)
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, dedicated and highly motivated software engineers
- Compensation in line with experience and more importantly results
We will not judge you on your history and experience, but on the value you can bring. We have high expectations, but more importantly we are looking for people who have high expectations for themselves. We want A-players and will support you in every way we can to realise your potential. If you love product ideation, owning, collaborating, building and constantly raising the bar, you will thrive in this role.
Please send your application in English.