Providing consent refers to all personal information, which Profesio Ltd. and its accompanying Datashark brand can collect in certain situations when visiting a company’s Web sites, registration for newsletters, contacting in the context of business co-operation, interaction with Profesio Ltd. as a business user, supplier, employer, business partner, and the like. This includes, inter alia, personal data collected on or off the Internet.
In order to exercise the right to protection of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the exclusion of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)) we also seek your consent to the use of your personal data.
Please read this document carefully to be familiar with the terms and conditions of consent on the use of your personal data by Profesio Ltd., as the Personal Data Collection Manager.
Purpose of collecting personal data
In contact with you, we may ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Receiving information about services and news from Profesio Ltd. (Newsletter)
- Participation in Profesio Ltd.’s Web activities on the Internet, including our channels/social network sites and blog
- Saving your data for future interaction and communication with Profesio Ltd.
- Purpose of potential employment in the company
- Assistance in developing services and designing campaigns tailored to you and continually improving them
- Helping in improving our services and enabling Profesio Ltd. to inform you regularly about them
- Solving customer and/or service issues
- Receiving customized messages, special offers, and promotional items in accordance with your interests, based on the information you share with us, as well as on the information we have collected through cookies or similar techniques that apply to your use of Profesio Ltd. web site/social network pages/blog.
In business with Profesio Ltd. as a business client, supplier or business partner, we shall ask you to share your personal information with us for the following purposes:
- Managing customer relationships
- Providing access to information
- Analysis and understanding of interaction with clients
- Answering questions or solving requests for service
- Offering a satisfaction survey after you receive an answer to your question or after your application is resolved
In general, we only process your personal information for the purposes we have informed you.
Personal information that Profesio Ltd. can collect
When interacting with Profesio Ltd. via e-mail, web, or social networks (for example, if you check that you like Profesio Ltd. on Facebook), we may request or receive specific information such as:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- The information contained in the biography
- Social network profile
- Information on interests and preferences
- Other information about your online behavior.
In addition, through cookies or similar techniques, we may collect personal information, including, but not limited to, the following:
- IP address
- Cookie ID
- The Internet browser you are using
When communicating with Profesio Ltd. as a business client, supplier or business partner, we can collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business address
- The name and address of the company you are working for
- Personal details that may be relevant to business relationship, e.g. your professional experience, etc.
Methods of collecting personal data
You may share personal information with Profesio Ltd. through (not limited to):
- Communication with Profesio Ltd. (may be related to the service, through the inquiry or request you have sent us)
- Communication with some of the employees of Profesio Ltd. by e-mail, by telephone or by written or oral means
- Ordering service
- Participating in social networking activities related to the promotion of Profesio Ltd. (e.g. by choosing “I like” or “Share” options)
- Request to receive messages on your mobile phone/device
- Subscription to the Profesio Ltd. Newsletter.
- Voluntary participation in surveys
- Cookies placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting our web site
- Social Network Monitoring: Profesio Ltd. can search relevant and publicly available content on the Internet and use it to improve its services, resolve client requests, and deliver targeted marketing content.
When you communicate with Profesio company as a business user, supplier or business partner, potential employee, and similar, data collection is done through:
- Agreement on cooperation and/or employment contract
- Provision of services by Profesio Ltd.
- Communication with Profesio Ltd.
- Developing partnerships
- When accessing the business premises of Profesio Ltd.
- Participating in fairs, events or promotions
- Voluntary participation in surveys
If you do not want the company Profesio Ltd. uses personal information that you have not provided yourself, you can contact us at any time by e-mail: [email protected]
Sharing personal information with others
We may share your personal information with service providers, business partners and other third parties, in accordance with applicable law.
When you communicate with Profesio Ltd. as a business user, supplier or business partner, Profesio Ltd. may disclose the personal information available in the reports and other materials provided to you and/or your company for the purpose of cooperation with another business partner and/or supplier. If the law requires to obtain your consent or for some other reason we feel that your consent is required under certain circumstances, we shall ask you before sharing your personal information.
Once you have given us your personal information, you can update, modify or request the deletion by email: [email protected] Through the same address, you can also ask other privacy concerns or expose your privacy claims.
In the commercial messages we send you, you shall have the option of unsubscribing from the list of recipients.
The options you have
We would like to get to know you better in order to provide you with a better service, while respecting your choice as to how we use your personal information.
You may be required to provide your consent for data collection and its use.
2. Right to delete
You may request to delete all of your personal data for which you have previously given consent to use.
3. Data transferability
You have the ability to transfer your personal information from one electronic processing system to another without preventing the data controller.
4. Revocation of consent
Your have right to revoke, in whole or in part, from the given consent without consequences and explanation, and request termination of the processing of your personal information and marketing activities directed towards you. You can submit a revocation in person, by e-mail or by mail to Cebini 28/II, Buzin or by e-mail at [email protected]
5. Right to restrict data processing
Respondent has the right of obtaining the processing limitation from the Processing manager if:
- the respondent disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in the period during which the processing manager can check the accuracy of the personal data;
- processing is illegal and the respondent is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead asks for limitation of their use;
- the processing manager no longer needs personal data for processing purposes but is questioned by the respondent for the purpose of establishing, acquiring or defending the legal requirements;
- the respondent has filed a complaint on processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act, expecting confirmation that the legitimate reasons exceed the respondent’ reasons by the processing manager.
If you are a member of various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and so on, you should be familiar with the tools provided by these sites and by choosing how to share personal information on social network profiles. In addition, depending on the selection associated with settings on various social networks, certain personal information may be shared with Profesio Ltd.; for example, information about your online activities, social network profiles (such as interests, marital status, gender, username, photos, comments and content that you posted/shared, etc.).
Link to other web pages
On Profesio Ltd. web site, you can find links to other websites with useful information. Such websites may operate independently of Profesio Ltd. and may have own privacy notifications, statements, or policies. We strongly encourage you to review them to find out how your personal information may be processed with respect to these sites because we are not responsible for the content of the website that is not owned or managed by Profesio Ltd., nor for the use or the privacy practices of the same.
Please note that we accept and seriously understand our responsibility for the protection of personal information that you entrust us due to loss, abuse, or unauthorized access.
For more information, please contact us via e-mail [email protected]